Monday, August 23, 2010

Playlist for April 19 2010

W/ Guest Harpdog Brown;
(artist/song/album/label/cancon = !);

BO DIDDLY ~ "HEY BO DIDDLY";


BO DIDDLY ~ "ROAD RUNNER";


JB LENOIR ~ "I FEEL SO GOOD";


1.The Treniers ~ Moondog ~ OKeh box set ~ Sony
2.Otis Spann ~ Dust my broom ~ Windy City Blues (comp) ~ Stax
3.The Volebeats ~ I had to tell you ~ Country Favorites ~ Turquoise Mountain
4.The Honeydippers ~ Guns of Brixton ~ Rockablilly Clash tribute (comp) ~ Raucous
5.The Volebeats ~ Knowing me knowing you ~ Country Favorites ~ Turquoise Mountain
6.The Taggy Tones ~ Rebel Yell ~ Unplugged, Unreleased, Unexploited ~ Raucuos
7. Pete Turland ~ Rollin' and tumblin' again ~ Rollin' and tumblin' again ~ East Side ~ !
8. The Hardtails ~ Runaway ~ The Hardtails ~ indie ~ !
9. The Cockroaches ~ Honky Tonk mind ~ The Cockroaches ~ indie ~ !
10. Elmore James ~ I can't hold out ~ Chess Blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
11. Danny Overbea ~ 40 Cups of coffee ~ Chess Blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
12. J.B. Lenoir ~ Give me one more shot ~ Chess Blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
13. Bo Diddly ~ I can tell ~ Chess Blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
14. Harpdog Brown ~ Hidden Charms ~ Beware of dog ~ Spinner ~ !
15. Harpdog Brown ~ Baby what do you want me to do ~ Once in a howlin' moon ~ Vat ~ !
16. Harpdog Brown ~ Give this dog a bone ~ Beware of dog ~ Spinner ~ !
17. Harpdog Brown ~ What am I feeling ~ Beware of dog ~ Spinner ~ !

THE VOLEBEATS ~ "SOMEWHERE IN MY HEART";


HARPDOG BROWN ~ "MY BABE";


HARPDOG BROWN ~ "300 POUNDS OF JOY";

No comments:

Post a Comment