Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Tuesday October 23 2018


ALICE COOPER ~ "ELECTED";


CRIME;


NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS ~ "THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING";


(artist/song/album/label/cancon);

1. Alice Cooper ~ Elected ~ Billion Dollar Babies ~ WEA

2. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds ~ Red Right Hand ~ Best Of ~ Reprise

3. CATL ~ Cocaine Blues ~ Bide My Time Till I Die ~ s/r ~ cc

4. Nick Cave & The Boys Next Door ~ Somebody’s Watching ~ Door, Door ~ Mushroom

5. The Greasemarks ~ Bloodshot Eyes ~ Griddle Greasin Daddies ~ s/r ~ cc

6. Nick Cave & The Boys Next Door ~ The Nightwatchman ~ Door Door ~ Mushroom

7. CATL ~ Superfly Baby ~ Bide My Time Till I Die ~ s/r ~ cc

8. The Greasemarks ~ Back Up Baby ~ Griddle Greasin Daddies ~ s/r ~ cc

9. Nick Cave & The Boys Next Door ~ The Voice ~ Door Door ~ Mushroom

10. CATL ~ Keys To The Kingdom ~ Bide My Time Til I Die ~ s/r ~ cc

11. Lightmares ~ Locomotive ~ Used To Be Cool ~ s/r ~ cc

12. Crime ~ Hotwire My Heart ~ San Francisco’s Doomed ~ Swami

13. Lightmares ~ The Drill ~ Used To Be Cool ~ s/r ~ cc

14. The Stilettos ~ Anti-Disco ~ (45) ~

15. Lightmares ~ Sing A Prayer ~ Used To Be Cool ~ s/r ~ cc

16. The Sickneeds ~ Cable TV Jesus ~ EP ~ s/r ~ cc

NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS ~ "RED RIGHT HAND";


CATL ~ "BABY YOU ALL WRONG";


LIGHTMARES ~ "LIKE DREAMERS DO";

No comments:

Post a Comment