Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Tuesday May 28 2019

With Guests The Blue Demon, Dano Vinano and CATL;

(artist/song/album/label/cancon);

THE BLUE DEMONS ~ "EAST BAY" (w/intro cameo by Moi);


THE BLUE DEMONS ~ "CASBAH" (w/script by Moi);


MARK MALIBU & THE WASAGAS ~ "PET CEMETERY" (video by Moi);


1. The Cliff Divers ~ Batman Theme ~ Live At CIUT ~ n.a ~ cc

2. The Green Reflectors ~ Tune Up ~ Tune Up ~ s/r ~ cc

3. The 9th Wave ~ Mr Moto ~ Surfing With Poseidon ~ Beach House

4. The Blue Demons ~ Moondawg ~ The Blue Demons ~ s/r ~ cc

5. CATL ~ Baby You All Wrong ~ Bide My Time Til I Die ~ s/r ~ cc

6. Luau Or Die ~ Breaking The Law ~ Dead On The Floor ~ s/r ~ cc

7. Mark Malibu & The Wasagas ~ Hey Chiwawa ~ Crash Monster Beach ~ Sharawaji ~ cc

8. Boss Hogg ~ I’m Not Like Everybody Else ~ Suburbia (OST) ~

9. CATL ~ Cocaine Blues ~ Bide My Time Til I Die ~ s/r ~ cc

BOSS HOGG ~ "WINN COMA";


BOSS HOGG ~ "WHITEOUT";


CATL ~ "BABY YOU ALL WRONG";




No comments:

Post a Comment