Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday March 30 2021

W/Tribute to Lone Justice Drummer Don Heffington;

THE ASTEROIDS ~ "SHHH...BLAST OFF";


LUKE SIMMONS ~ "HONKY TONK MAN";


MARLON GRISHAM ~ "AIN'T THAT A DILLY";


(artist/song/album/label/cancon);

1. The Turbans ~ Dot-Dot-Do-Wah ~ Dolphin's Of Hollywood (comp) ~ ACE

2. Marlon Grisham ~ I'll Be Rockin' ~ That'll Flat Git It vol.16 ~ Bear Family

3. The Asteroids ~ Don't Dig This Algebra ~ Early Canadian Rockers vol.3 ~ Collector ~ cc

4. Luke Simmons ~ Ain't I The Lucky One ~ Early Canadian Rockers vol.8 ~ Collector ~ cc

5. The Hepcats ~ I Need Someone ~ Hokey Pokey Rock (comp) ~ Collector

6. Marlon Grisham ~ Somewhere Between Here & There ~ That'll Flat Git It vol.16 (comp) ~ Bear Family

7. The Manchesters ~ Move ~ The Beatles Move ~

8. Stovepipe Number 4 ~ Pretty Thing ~ English Freakbeat vol.4 ~ AIP

9. The Four Degrees ~ Too Much Monkey Business ~ English Freakbeat vol.4 ~ AIP

10. Garage Unkowns ~ I'm Gonna Have My Fun ~ Obscure 60's Garage vol.1 ~ Norton

11. Pysche Unknowns ~ I Won't Play Your Game ~ Obscure 60's Garage vol.1 ~ Norton

12. Garage Unknowns ~ Midnight Train ~ Obscure 60's Garage vol.1 ~ Norton

13. Psyche Unknowns ~ I've Got The Will ~ Obscure 60's Garage vol.1 ~ Norton

14. The Trodden Path ~ In This World I Need Love ~ The Cuca Records Story (comp) ~ ACE

15. Garage Unkowns ~ Time Is Going On ~ Roof Garden Dance Jamboree 66 (comp) ~ IGL

16. Lone Justice ~ Jackson ~ This Is Lone Justice ~ Ominvore

17. Neko Case ~ Karoline ~ The Virginian ~ Mint ~ cc

18. Lone Justice ~ Working Man Blues ~ This World Is Not My Home ~ Geffen

19. Carolyn Mark ~ Brown Eyed Handsome Man ~ Wanda Jackson Tribute (comp) ~ Bloodshot ~ cc

20. Lone Justice ~ Ways To Be Wicked ~ Lone Justice ~ Geffen

21. Neko Case ~ Timber ~ The Viginian ~ Mint ~ cc

22. Lone Justice ~ Nothing Can Stop My Loving You ~ This Is Lone Justice ~ Omnivore

23. Neko Case ~ If I'm Gonna Sink I Might As Well Sink To The Bottom ~ Johnny Paycheck Tribute (comp) ~ Sugar Hill ~ cc

24. The Vinaigrettes ~ Ring Of Fire ~ Gross Negligee ~

25. Lone Justice ~ Vigilante ~ This Is Lone Justice ~ Omnivore

LONE JUSTICE ~ "WAYS TO BE WICKED";


LONE JUSTICE ~ "SWEET SWEET BABY I'M FALLING";


LONE JUSTICE ~ "SHELTER";


NEKO CASE ~ "MAYBE SPARROW";



No comments:

Post a Comment