Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Tuesday April 16 2024


Blues & R&B artists going Country plus tribute to Clarence Frogman Henry;

RAY CHARLES ~ "WHAT I SAY";


RAY CHARLES ~ "UNCHAIN MY HEART";


CLARENCE FROGMAN HENRY ~ "I AIN'T GOT NO HOME";


THE POINTER SISTERS ~ "FAIRYTALE";



(artist/song/album/label/cancon);

1. Clarence Frogman Henry ~ Ain't Got No Home ~ The Legendary ~ Silvertone

2. The Nassau Stringband ~ Delia's Gone ~ The Lomax Collection; The Bahamas 1930's ~ Smithsonian/Folkways

3. Bobby Womack ~ Behind Closed Doors ~ BW Goes C&W ~ United Artists

4. The Pointer Sisters ~ Fairy Tale ~ That's A Plenty ~ Blue Thumb

5. Andre Williams & The Sadies ~ I'm An Old Old Man ~ Red Dirt ~ Bloodshot

6. Ray Charles ~ You Are My Sunshine ~ Modern Sounds In Country & Western Music ~ ABC

7. Andre Williams & The Sadies ~ She's All That & A Bag Of Potato Chips ~ Red Dirt ~ Bloodshot

8. Clarence Frogman Henry ~ Troubles Troubles ~ The Legendary ~ Silvertone

9. Bobby Womack ~ Big Bayou ~ BW Goes C&W ~ United Artists

10. Andre Williams & The Sadies ~ My Sister Stole My Woman ~ Red Dirt ~ Bloodshot

11. Clarence Frogman Henry ~ I'm In Love ~ The Legendary ~ Silvertone

12. Ray Charles ~ I'm Movin On ~ Modern Sounds In Country & Western Music ~ ABC

13. The B-Girls ~ B-Side ~ Who Says Girls Can't Rock ~ OPM ~ cc

14. CATL ~ Get Outta My Car ~ Soon All This Will Be Gone ~ s/r ~ cc

15. CJ Sleez ~ Out Of Control ~ Rock Action ~ OPM ~ cc

16. The B-Girls ~ Angel Doesn't Shoot A Gun ~ Who Says Girls Can't Rock ~ OPM ~ cc

17. CATL ~ Baby You All Gone ~ Bide My Time Until I Die ~ s/r ~ cc

18. CJ Sleez ~ Lonestar ~ Rock Action ~ OPM ~ cc

19. The B-Girls ~ Savage Fever ~ Who Says Girls Can't Rock ~ OPM ~ cc

20. The B-Girls ~ Alibi ~ Who Says Girls Can't Rock ~ OPM ~ cc


ANDRE WILLIAMS ~ "JAILBAIT";


THE B-GIRLS ~ "HIGHSCHOOL DANCE";


CATL ~ "FU BLUES";


CJ SLEEZ ~ "BACKDOOR TEASE";



LISTEN HERE;


No comments:

Post a Comment