Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Playlists for Feb.13 2009

Playlist for Fri.Feb.13;
Black History Month show 1; The Blues;

WYNONIE HARRIS ~ "LOVIN' MACHINE";


HOWLIN WOLF ~ "SMOKESTACK LIGHTNING";


JOHN LEE HOOKER ~ "BOOM BOOM BOOM";


1. Dick Dale ~Misirlou ~ Best of ~ Rhino
2. Elton Britt ~ Pinto Pal ~ Ridin' with Elton ~ Soundies
3. Bongo Joe Coleman ~ I wish I could sing ~ Arhoolie box set ~ Arhoolie
4. Blind James Campbell ~ Baby please don't go ~ Arhoolie box set ~ Arhoolie
5. Wynonie Harris ~ Good rockin' tonight ~ King/Federal sampler (comp)
6. Smiley Lewis ~ I hear you knockin' ~ I hear you knockin' ~ Duke
7. Piney Brown ~ You bring out the wolf in me ~ Jumpin' at Jubilee (comp) ~ Sequel
8. Smiley Lewis ~ Ain't gonna do it ~ I hear you knockin' ~ Duke
9. Johnny Guitar Watson ~ Gangster of love ~ Hot just like TNT ~ Ace
10. Big Joe Turner ~ Shake ratttle and roll ~ Greatest hits ~ WEA
11. King Coleman ~ Mashed potatoes ~ It's dance time ~ Norton
12. Big Joe Turner ~ Flip flop & fly ~ Greatest hits ~ WEA
13. Big Joe Turner ~ Corrina Corrina ~ Greatest hits ~ WEA
14. Mikey Baker ~ I'm tired ~ Rock with a sock ~ Bear Family
15. Rosco Gordon ~ Just a little bit ~ Rosco's Rhythm ~ Charly
16. Little Willie John ~ I'm shakin' ~ Fever ~ Rhino
17. Budd Albright ~ Adrienne ~ Midnight ramble tonight (comp) ~ Sepia
18. Sceamin' Jay Hawkins ~ I put a spell on you ~ OKeh box set ~ Sony
19 .Andre Williams ~ Bacon Fat ~ OKeh box set ~ Sony
20. Little Willie John ~ Fever ~ Fever ~ Rhino
21. Big Joe Turner ~ Blues in the night ~ Greatest hits ~ WEA
22. Buster Brown ~ Fannie Mae ~ Raise a ruckus tonight ~ Relic
23. Howlin' Wolf ~ Moanin at midnight ~ Chess blues box set ~ Chess
24. John Brim ~ Ice Cream Man ~ Chess Blues box set ~ Chess
25. Elmore James ~ Talk to me baby ~ Chess blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
26. Robert Nighthawk ~ Someday ~ Chess blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
27. Otis Spann ~ I'm leaving you ~ Chess blues box set (comp) ~ Chess
28. Howlin Wolf ~ Killing Floor ~ Chess blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
29. Howlin' Wolf ~ Break of day ~ Chess blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
30. John Lee Hooker ~ Dimples ~ Vee Jay Records box set ~ Shout
31. Muddy Waters ~ Got my mojo workin' ~ Chess blues box set ~ Chess
32. Otis Rush ~ I'm satisfied ~ Chess blues guitar (comp) ~ Chess
33. Billy Boy Arnold ~ I wish you would ~ Vee Jay records box set ~ Shout
34. Sonny Boy Williamson ~ Bring it on home ~ Chess blues box set ~ Chess
35. Jimmy Reed ~ Honest I do ~ Vee Jay Records box set ~ Shout
36. The Spaniels ~ Goodnight Sweetheart goodnight ~ Vee Jay box set ~ Shout
37. Floyd Jones ~ Hard times ~ Vee Jay records box set ~ Shout
38. Willie Dixon ~ 29 ways ~ Chess blues box set ~ Chess
SCREAMIN JAY HAWKINS ~ "I PUT A SPELL ON YOU";


MUDDY WATERS ~ "LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALL";

No comments:

Post a Comment